Do you experience anxiety?
Perhaps it shows up for you as a churning sensation in your stomach. Perhaps it’s a racing heart. Or perhaps you constantly feel an impending sense of ‘doom’.
However you experience it, severe anxiety can be extremely detrimental to your health, happiness and relationships. And the problem is – only 35% of people with anxiety are diagnosed. Many people with anxiety don’t even know they have it!
This is why I am so excited to have Sam Taylor from The Nurture Project joining me on the show this week to open up the conversation around anxiety.
Sam is a wellness specialist and public speaker who specialises in helping women to live lives free from stress and anxiety.
Having gone through her own challenging experiences with severe anxiety throughout her childhood and adult life, Sam truly understands how mind and body need to work together to overcome anxiety and believes with a passion that we all deserve to feel strong, whole and in charge of our lives.
Samantha founded thenurtureproject.com in 2018, an online program helping women to develop the life skills of exercise, nutrition, meditation, self care and sleep so they can beat anxiety for good.
**Sam is offering listeners of Stand Out Get Noticed podcast one week’s free trial of The Nurture Project! Just use the code PODSOGN.**
In this episode, you will discover:
- What is anxiety?
- How do we know we have it?
- Test your anxiety levels with Sam’s diagnostic tool
- Sam’s own experience with anxiety and depression
- Why traditional medications didn’t work for Sam – and left her with unpleasant side effects
- The 5 pillars that will help you holistically beat anxiety for good: exercise, sleep, nutrition, meditation, self care
- How you can get started
- Sam’s book recommendation: Reinventing Your Life
Connect with Sam:
- Learn more about her work at The Nurture Project
- Connect with The Nurture Project on Facebook
- Follow Sam on Instagram