This podcast content is for members of The C Method Academy only. The C Method Academy is our monthly members-only training and accountability program. Members get access to exclusive podcast content, Masterclass 'mini courses', Live Coaching Calls and our private community platform. If you want to rapidly develop your confidence, communication and leadership skills, I invite you to join us! Click here to learn more and join The Academy
Have you ever read a book, listened to a podcast, watched a video or attended a seminar and thought ‘That was great! I learned so much’…
…but didn’t implement what you learned, and therefore didn’t see results?
I know what that’s like. In fact, I think we’re all guilty of it!
But if you really want to improve yourself, whether it’s being an effective leader, or being an impactful speaker, or being more assertive – there are key steps to learning to help you get there.
And that’s what we’re discussing in this podcast.
Christina’s 7 Steps For Making Learnings Stick:
- Believe it is POSSIBLE for you to learn these skills
- Get clear on WHAT you want to learn
- Equip yourself with the right tools
- Take consistent, daily action
- Surround yourself with the right people
- Teach others
- Get feedback
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast: Why Little Things Matter To Your Overall Success [Episode 190]
- Podcast: Why Feedback Is Important In The Workplace with guest host Shaun Resnik [Episode 206]
- Wheel Of Life exercise:
Originally from: https://ingedowdencoaching.com/wheel-of-life-coaching-exercise/