This podcast content is for members of The C Method Academy only. The C Method Academy is our monthly members-only training and accountability program. Members get access to exclusive podcast content, Masterclass 'mini courses', Live Coaching Calls and our private community platform. If you want to rapidly develop your confidence, communication and leadership skills, I invite you to join us! Click here to learn more and join The Academy
The C Method Academy is launching in October 2019! Get on the waitlist and be first to be notified and receive early bird membership discounts. Click here for more information and to join the waitlist.
Think about something you really really want
It could be a new pair of boots, a Mercedes car, a promotion, to lose 10 kilos, to do a TED talk, to go on a gorgeous vacation…pick something.
Now, think about:
How intentional have you been in terms of achieving it?
In other words: how much time do you spend thinking about it, talking about it, writing about it?
If this answer is ‘not much’ or ‘not at all’, I have news for you – it’s probably not going to happen.
Why? As you’re about to discover, good things usually come to us when we focus on them. And the opposite is also true – when we focus on what we DON’T want, that is what we attract and create!
In this episode, you’ll discover what ‘manifesting’ means, and how it’s a powerful tool we can use to fulfill our deepest desires – whether it’s as simple as a car park, or as big as a career shift or a new house.
And if you’re thinking, ‘This all sounds a little bit woo woo, Christina’, hear me out! My guest is going to break it down for you, step by step. No crystals or dreamcatchers or channeling required.
I am excited to introduce you to Jason Snaddon from The Abundance Activator. Jason has a uniquely powerful ability to coach, channel sound, and to activate the abundance that is inherently within all of us.
In this episode, you will discover:
- What does ‘abundance’ actually mean?
- Jason’s story of how he went from being the lowest performer at work to being the most successful performer
- How Jason manifested his dream penthouse apartment, car, and fulfilling relationship
- What does it mean to manifest?
- Why you don’t have to be spiritual for manifesting to work
- Why it’s important to focus on what you DO want, rather than what you DON’T want.
- The book that started Jason’s journey: The Magician’s Way
- Why it’s so important to find activities that bring you joy
- How to ‘create space’ in your life for your intuition to speak
- What to do when you feel negative feelings such as fear, doubt, anxiety, and frustration.
Connect with Jason: