Do you want valuable career advice from a seasoned pro?
This week I am very excited to introduce you to my guest George Stephan, who dialed in for the podcast all the way from New York!
George is a personal branding, social media and content marketing expert, who has been in the industry for over 3 decades. Through his company Watermelon Social, he helps professionals stand out by creating powerful personal brands and content marketing.
As a passionate, successful entrepreneur and leader, George has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to standing out in the workplace.
I was really curious to hear George’s take on achieving success in the workplace – from mentoring, to developing people skills, to learning from failure.
In this conversation, we explore:
- How mentors helped George to get a head start in his early career
- The number 1 skill he believes every professional should develop
- The importance of people skills in the workplace
- Examples of then he ‘failed’ and how he recovered
- How to be a great leader and enable great communication with people from all levels
- How to stand out and get people’s attention in the workplace (in a good way, of course!)
Connect with George:
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Learn how to elevate your personal brand with George’s company Watermelon Social
- Follow Watermelon Social on Instagram