This podcast content is for members of The C Method Academy only. The C Method Academy is our monthly members-only training and accountability program. Members get access to exclusive podcast content, Masterclass 'mini courses', Live Coaching Calls and our private community platform. If you want to rapidly develop your confidence, communication and leadership skills, I invite you to join us! Click here to learn more and join The Academy
At age 16, Ben Pettingill lost his eyesight overnight to a rare genetic syndrome.
This sudden, traumatic event turned his world upside down. It redefined everything he knew and crushed all his childhood dreams in an instant. Yet it was also the beginning for him. Now 21 years old, Ben is a motivational speaker who inspires, educates and empowers his audience.
I met Ben at a podcasting workshop I ran at Vision Australia. After hearing his story, I knew I had to get him on the show! Listen to this episode, and you’ll feel inspired to stop making excuses, and start taking action to prove all the doubters wrong!
In this episode, you will discover:
- Ben’s ‘no excuses’ mentality
- Ben’s definition of ‘confidence’ and where it comes from
- Why he went water skiing only 3 days after losing 98% of his sight
- How he overcomes challenges, like running the Spartan Race untethered
- How everyone has a story to share, even if you don’t think you do
- How losing his sight helped him to develop ‘inner vision’, and what this means
…plus much more!
Connect with Ben: