This podcast content is for members of The C Method Academy only. The C Method Academy is our monthly members-only training and accountability program. Members get access to exclusive podcast content, Masterclass 'mini courses', Live Coaching Calls and our private community platform. If you want to rapidly develop your confidence, communication and leadership skills, I invite you to join us! Click here to learn more and join The Academy
Prepare yourself for the beautiful, heart-centred force of nature that is Nathalie Brewer.
Nathalie is the founder of Yellow Lantern, Australia’s national public speaking program for primary school-aged children.
The Yellow Lantern programs are focused on empowering students to build inner confidence, celebrate their personality and be ok with making mistakes.
Confidence is not a skill. It’s an ability that must be nurtured from the ground up. All the tools then follow.
Nathalie has a background as a life coach, yoga instructor, professional speaker and marriage celebrant, and she draws on this experience to bring a unique approach to her teaching.
She believes that the ‘skills’ taught by most trainers: eye contact, body language, vocal projection etc, are secondary to becoming truly connected with yourself when it comes to the practice of public speaking.
Some of the things you’ll discover:
- What lessons we can learn from children when it comes to public speaking
- What it means to ‘make mistakes masterfully’
- Why you must to connect with yourself before you can connect with your audience, plus how to do it
- How to build a better relationship with your audience
- How to help your audience to support you and your fellow speakers
- …plus more 🙂
Connect with Nathalie
- Check out her programs for schools at Yellow Lantern
- Want to start a public speaking club for children in your area? Join the global Lantern League here
- See Nathalie’s training programs for professionals and business peep at Untame Your Voice
- Like Yellow Lantern on Facebook
Watch this heartwarming video of what Yellow Lantern does for kids: